Prayer For Death Anniversary Of Mother

Prayer For Death Anniversary Of Mother. A prayer for comfort and mercy. May god keep you happy up there!

Gonzaga (2) Vocation Blog
Gonzaga (2) Vocation Blog from vocationblog.com

I pray for your eternal peace, mom. Through christ our lord, amen. May i persevere to the day when jesus will return and i will enjoy the fullness of your promises for eternity.

You Will Never Be Forgotten!


I have always thought of you as my second mother. I miss you so badly even after all these times. O lord, the god of mercies, grant unto the souls of thy servants the anniversary day of whose burial we are keeping, a place of solace, of peaceful rest, of glorious light.

I Pray For Your Eternal Peace, Mom.


Death anniversary prayer messages for mother. God of mercies, grant unto the souls of thy servants the anniversary day of whose burial we are keeping, a place of solace, of peaceful rest, of glorious light. Through christ our lord, amen.

I Thank You For Her Life And Ask That You.


In these dark times, my mind is consumed by grief and anger. Gracious father lord, today marks *one year since our dear mother left us. I miss saying mom out loud.

In My Memory, You Will Live As Long As I Do.


My biggest regret is not telling you how much i love you while you were with me, mother. Only a successful mother can raise a good human being. Today being your death anniversary, the thoughts are quite intense.

Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.


As her body weakens, god, let her lean on your strength for the time she has left. I wish you knew that you are always in my thought and in my prayers 24/7. Losing you, i lost the most unconditional love i.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rogers Ls3/5A 65Th Anniversary

Godly Happy Anniversary Wishes

Gifts For Pearl Wedding Anniversary