Happy 49Th Wedding Anniversary Wishes
Happy 49Th Wedding Anniversary Wishes. 40 years with the perfect person is a dream for so many and you have been lucky enough to live that dream. You two are made for each other.

A love story like yours is only found in movies. Happy 49th wedding anniversary, two cats, heart ba…. “wishing more years of love and happiness!
Cheers On Your Big Day, Sis!”.
49th wedding anniversary to couple with a wine bot…. Have a wonderful anniversary, sis!”. I wish you many more years like this one ahead in your life.
You Taught Me How To Give And Receive Love And I Will Forever Be Grateful For Your Lessons.
I will do all i can to find my soulmate like you have. Happy wedding anniversary to both of you! This year to be celebrating your 49th anniversary, you would have wed in 1973.
Sending My Warmest Wishes To You Both On Your 50Th Anniversary.
I can still see all your friends standing around before the wedding waving at me as i went down the aisle. Happy 40th wedding anniversary, love. • over 1,545 million seconds!
I Love Being Married To You And I Wish You The Happiest Of Anniversaries.
I hope you always remain happy with each other. 39th wedding anniversary wishes for mom and dad. Happy 40th anniversary to the perfect couple.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes And Messages 365Greetings.com Time Flies When You Are Having Fun And When You Are With Usually The One You Love.
During this time you would have shared, on average, over 134,100 hours of snuggle time (sleeping!) or about 15 years, 4 months; Amidst all the troubles, disappointments and lost hopes and dreams, your love is always a. Happy anniversary, mom and dad!” address.“ only you can even more years true fight with each to find, but fortunately, i know your sing a song you to spend and wishes come you love and yours is.
Comments
Post a Comment